Saturday, August 14, 2010

"Colour Me Creative Classroom" Sketch Challenge


Here is my entry to the "Colour Me Creative Classroom" sketch challenge - I chose the baby theme as its one of my favourites.  I placed a tiny bib, welcome tag and a little piece of a real nappy (from my daughter who is now 22!) on the "washing line".  I also folded a bit of real nappy material and attached a small safety pin to the yellow circle underneath the congratulations.  The baby stamp is certainly a vintage so I'm not even sure where it is from.  I started stamping over 20 years ago and have now only recently hauled out all my stash again as I am now working from home.

1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing card. I'm sure the new mother recieving it would be thrilled.
    I would love to know what brand of paper and accessories you have used!

    ReplyDelete