Saturday, August 14, 2010

Scrapbook Boutique "Blue & Yellow" Competition


Hi,
here is my entry to the Scrapbook Boutique "blue & Yellow" card competition.  I have decided to go very vintage with this card as the angel stamp is circa 1995! As is the sentiment! She is coloured in with copics and a little bit of glossy accents on her dress.  I then used some soft silver wire to attach the yellow stars to her hands.  I tried to make the front of the card look like a jeans pocket and I made a tiny notebook to put in the pocket along with some tiny keys!  I really like miniature things.  I'm not sure my photography is very good as I'm a complete novice at posting photos and all things "blogging".

3 comments:

  1. These are such beautiful cards!! You must be a very talented person :)
    Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tania, you have linked your entries to our Scrapbook Boutique challenge to the wrong photo, you need to click on the title of your blog post that relates to our challenge then copy that into MR linky. I will need to delete the incorrect challenge links you have uploaded then you can resubmit your link again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete